Saturday, October 6, 2012

Showing Off Some Knitting

Thank you very much for all of the birthday wishes! It was fun to wear my new dress -- it's a great pattern that is definitely a keeper.

Knitting has kept me busy these days, as I've been getting ready to release my latest hand-knit pattern. I've been trying to keep this blog focused on my sewing projects, but I just have to show off a bit because I really like how this jacket turned out. So ... here's my Anthurium Swing Jacket!





There's more information about the pattern on Ravelry. Now back to sewing!


6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I added it to my favorites in Ravelry =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see beautiful results like this and I SO wish I got the knitting gene. Alas, I did not, so I'll just admire yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I didn't realize you were also a great knitter! Like Jilly Be I don't have the gene :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning! Great knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cardigan! Love the pattern and your workmanship is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete